This short episode kicks off 2016, Intrepid-style! After working with 25 innovative entrepreneurs in Q4 of last year in the successful, first ever A-Game Mastermind, and closing the year supporting Verde’s 53 brands, I’ve got some ideas about where we’re all headed in 2016. Plus, we talk smart cars, wearable tech, and drones just for fun!
This is the year for the migration from the Old to the New Playbook – that’s my terminology for how we connect with, acquire and convert our ideal fans, followers and customers. It’s a whole new world for customer acquisition and I’ll be using this as the basis of my free monthly content and trainings this year.
In this show, I also talk about the convergence from traditional brand storytelling (Old Playbook) into digital direct (New Playbook). In 2014, I spent a year earning a business consulting and coaching certification, during which time I immersed myself in the world of online marketing. So much of what I’d learned then that I never felt I’d use at Verde is now highly relevant.
Also, I’m also announcing my new, completely free trainings that will be coming to you on a regular basis in 2016!
Winning the Game of Digital Direct Content Marketing
Date: Wednesday, Jan 20, 2016 3:00 PM MST
Link to Grab a Seat:
* After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Overview: I’ll be sharing the new best practices in content marketing (written and visual) for 2016 and giving you five top strategies to win the game of digital direct content marketing in 2016
Bravery in Business Quote
“To be successful and grow your business and revenues, you must match the way you market your products with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.” Brian Halligan, Founder of Hubspot, taken from Ryan Holiday’s fantastic book, Growth Hacker Marketing.
(click to tweet)
Changes for Brands in 2016
- The foundation of your business is the most important thing to focus on – simple is better and know exactly what it is you offer and why it’s meaningful to your tribe
- Focus on the changes in the way in which customers interact with brands
- If there’s anything we can count on in the world, it’s change
- The consumer drives the direction of everything
- Where you used to shoot for maximum visibility, you should now shoot for maximum engagement with the RIGHT people
- Any business operating today needs to understand the idea of “direct to consumer,” as it’s told through a digital lense
- When you focus on your authentic story, and tell it to your unique customer, that’s where brand engagement can skyrocket
- The brands that will succeed are the ones who will rise to the occasion in terms of evolution, and their ability/willingness to learn and change
(click to tweet)
Habit for Success
“To be successful and to grow your business and revenues, you must match the way you market your products with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.” -Brian Halligan
“2016 predictions: The six tech trends that will rule” – MarketWatch Article