Being that we work nonstop, a break is sometimes a necessity. As outdoor industry entrepreneurs, we all are in this industry for a reason. Many of us are snow sport enthusiasts and are looking for an adventure.
I recently ran across this article from Outside and Stephanie Pearson titled, “The Best American Winter Road Trips”. Click on this link for your next winter adventure.
There are SO many places in here that are fun and some that I would love to visit myself. This piece not only lays out where to go but also some insider info for when you take the trip. So have you taken your holiday vacation yet? Take a look at the spots listed and pick a place to go! You can do a VIP Intensive with me in a couple of these places.
– Oregon – Christmas Tree Capital of the World
– New York City and Pennsylvania- Normal Rockwell Countryside
– New Mexico and Colorado – Soak and Ski
– Vermont and New Hampshire – White Mountain National Forest
– Nevada and Utah – Zion
– Minnesota and Wisconsin – Ice Caves
Will you be taking a road trip anytime soon?
Image courtesy of: Outside and iStock